How to get unbanned from Tinder: The Definitive Guide

“Your account has been banned”

*matches and genuine conversations flashing in front of my eyes*

“I’m b–banned?? Why?
That’s it! I’m heading to Bumble, fuck Tinder!”

Oh boy! What a moment!

A lot, a LOOOT of Tinder users/ex-users resonate with this. 

Now I’d get back in time and tell myself: “Hold your horses buddy!

You’ll manage to create another account, don’t you worry your pretty little head.”

As a nice, sweet guy that I am, I’ll tell you how I managed to unban myself (and my friends) on Tinder. I will also answer the questions below:





Send a ban appeal to Tinder



A lot of people managed to get their account back by asking Tinder (very politely) to remove the ban.

Or, telling them that the reason why their account was banned was that they had a #BLM bio.

For those of you who don’t know:

Before June 2020, Tinder would ban anyone who promoted the Black Lives Matter Movement or ACAB acronym on their bio- For those of you who don’t know about ACAB:
ACAB stands for All Cops Are Bastards. It is used to protest injustice against citizens.

According to them [Tinder] they did this because of one of their guidelines, which says that they may remove accounts used for promotional purposes. 

However, that changed and they started unbanning the people who emailed them complaining about this particular issue.

If this was your case then you’ll find an example on how to write them in a polite way and ask your account to be unbanned.

help@gotinder.com

questions@gotinder.com

You can use this even if #BLM wasn’t the reason why you got banned:



For Expert Help : tinder account banned


tinder ban appeal

Tinder help

tinder banget unbanned from tinder

how to get banned from tinder

can you get unbanned from tinder

Tinder support 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get Unbanned From Tinder?

How To Get Unbanned From Tinder?